Dr. Brian Cox is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Cox is a trusted source for a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures such as: breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast reconstruction; tummy tuck and body contouring; facelift; nose and eyelid surgery; laser resurfacing; hair replacement; scar revision; lip enhancement; and Collagen and Botox injections.
Originally from Kansas, Dr. Cox combines his Midwest ethics and values with the highest quality of surgical care. He devotes special attention to educating people on all of their cosmetic options, including surgical and non-surgical techniques, so they are informed and can make the best decisions for their care.
Having trained at some of the most prestigious medical institutions on both the East and West coasts, his diverse training ensures knowledge of national trends. Dr. Cox has trained at Harvard University as an Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery Fellow, making him part of an elite group of plastic surgeons. Prior to that, he completed plastic surgery training at the University of Tennessee at Memphis, a hub for reconstructive and trauma plastic surgery care. Dr. Cox completed his general surgery training locally at Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena, California.
Dr. Cox is qualified in the most advanced cosmetic and reconstructive surgery techniques, and is regularly called upon by his peers for his highly specialized skills. In addition, Dr. Cox is a member of the resident teaching faculty at Huntington Memorial Hospital where he helps train the next generation of surgeons on safe, high quality care.
Premiere Plastic Surgery1044 South Fair Oaks AvenuePasadena, CA 91105
- Upper Eyelid
- Lower Eyelid
- Breast Augmentation with Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Body Contouring
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Kansas State University
- Graduate School: UMKC School of Medicine
- Residency: Huntington Memorial Hospital, University of Tennessee-Memphis
- Fellowships Trained In: Other
- Fellowship Hospitals: Harvard University, Beth Isreal Deaconess Medical Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - General
- American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center-Inter Community Campus
- Adventist Health Glendale
Awards & Recognitions
- Chemical Engineering Award
- Top MD
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device