$1400 - $1500
What is SculpSure®?
SculpSure® is a non-invasive lipolysis cosmetic procedure using low-energy lasers to heat and destroy fat cells in areas of stubborn excess fat deposits. A SculpSure® treatment is not a weight loss solution, and is only appropriate for individuals who have implemented a diet and exercise program.
SculpSure® is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared to treat submental fat, the stomach, thighs, back, and abdomen. The laser energy destroys fat cells through gentle, progressive heating and the body will then eliminate the fat cells through the lymphatic system.
What cosmetic concerns does SculpSure® treat?
- Abdominal Contour: Excess, stubborn belly fat can be removed via SculpSure®.
- Arm Shape & Size: Stubborn fat deposits on the back/bottom of the arms can be removed via SculpSure®.
- Buttocks Shape & Size: The buttocks are a common area for SculpSure® due to the naturally high fat cells deposits.
- Excess Body Fat: SculpSure® can be targeted to most areas of the body for effective fat cell removal.
- Gender Confirmation: Body contouring can be achieved through strategic SculpSure® for a more authentic body aesthetic for both male to female (MTF) and female to male (FTM) patients.
- Leg Shape & Size: Fat cells at the tops of the thighs can be reduced with a SculpSure® procedure.
- Mommy Makeover: SculpSure® can help restore the pre-baby body by removing collections of fat resistant to diet and exercise.
- Neck & Jaw Definition: Strategic SculpSure® can contour and define the jaw and neck area.
Who is the ideal candidate for a SculpSure® procedure?
The ideal candidate for SculpSure® is an individual with exercise and diet resistant excess fat. SculpSure® is not recommended for those with a BMI over 30 in the case of body fat, or a BMI over 43 if treating the submental area.
What is the average recovery associated with a SculpSure® procedure?
Most patients experience little to no downtime following SculpSure®. All normal activities can be resumed following the treatment, including work and exercise. Minimal tenderness, swelling, and bruising will resolve quickly.
What are the potential side effects of a SculpSure® procedure?
Possible side effects following a SculpSure® are typically minimal, but may include increased temperature at the treatment area, redness, swelling, muscle soreness, discomfort, and bruising.
What can someone expect from the results of a SculpSure® procedure?
The results of SculpSure® are noticeable after one session, however, one to three treatments spaced six weeks apart typically provides best results. The final results of SculpSure® will be visible six to 12 weeks after a treatment. A healthy diet and regular exercise increases the longevity of the results.
What is the average cost of a SculpSure® procedure?
A SculpSure® procedure can cost anywhere from $1,400 to $1,500. The actual cost of SculpSure is dependent upon location, board certified plastic surgeon, and length and involvement of the plastic surgery.
- No Downtime
- Clinical Results
- Fat Cells Permanently Destroyed
- 3 Months To See Full Results
- Possible Multiple Treatments
What to Expect
SculpSure is an FDA approved non-invasive fat reduction treatment that uses laser energy to selectively heat and destroy adipose tissue on the chin, stomach, back, hips, and thighs. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after a SculpSure treatment session.
- Little preparation needed
- Avoid skin irritants and sun exposure
- Do no apply lotions or creams the day of treatment
- No anesthesia needed
- Up to 4 applicator frames applied to the skin
- Applicator frames secured to patient
- SculpSure hand pieces attached to frames for 25 minutes
- Laser energy heats and destroys underlying adipose tissue
Immediately After Treatment and Beyond
- No downtime needed
- Patients able to resume all normal activity
SculpSure® is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment FDA-approved to eliminate stubborn and excess fat deposits with minimal side effects and downtime.