$2000 - $4000
Before & After Images by Provider
Before & After Images by Provider
What is CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® (a.k.a. cryolipolysis) is a non-surgical fat removal process approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). CoolSculpting® is not a weight loss solution, rather it is an adjunctive treatment to a healthy diet and exercise for fat reduction in stubborn fat deposits. CoolSculpting® can target the abs, love handles, thighs, back, bra fat area, upper arms, and underneath the chin. CoolSculpting® uses cryolipolysis to freeze and destroy fat cells.
What cosmetic concerns does a CoolSculpting® procedure treat?
- Abdominal Contour: Excess, stubborn belly fat can be removed via CoolSculpting®.
- Arm Shape & Size: Stubborn fat deposits on the back/bottom of the arms can be removed via CoolSculpting®.
- Buttocks Shape & Size: The buttocks are a common area for CoolSculpting® due to the naturally high fat cells deposits.
- Excess Body Fat: CoolSculpting® directly freezes fat cells for significant improvements to stubborn fat deposits.
- Gender Confirmation: Body contouring can be achieved through strategic CoolSculpting® for a more authentic body aesthetic for both male to female (MTF) and female to male (FTM) patients.
- Leg Shape & Size: Fat cells at the tops of the thighs can be reduced with a CoolSculpting® procedure.
- Mommy Makeover: CoolSculpting® can help restore the pre-baby body by removing collections of fat resistant to diet and exercise.
- Neck & Jaw Definition: Strategic CoolSculpting® can contour and define the jaw and neck area.
Who is the ideal candidate for a CoolSculpting® procedure?
The ideal candidate for a CoolSculpting® procedure is in generally good health, at a stable weight, and has excess stubborn fat. CoolSculpting® is not recommended for patients with cold urticaria, Raynaud’s, or those with severe varicose veins, dermatitis, or other cutaneous lesions.
What is the average recovery associated with a CoolSculpting procedure?
Side effects following a CoolSculpting procedure include mild discomfort lasting a few days. Bruising and swelling in the treated area may last up to one week. All normal activities can be resumed as tolerated following the cosmetic procedure.
What are the potential side effects of a CoolSculpting procedure?
Possible side effects following a CoolSculpting® procedure include discomfort, redness, bruising, sweling, and skin sensitivity. Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia (PAH) is a rare but serious adverse effect in which hardened areas of localized fat that develop after cryolipolysis.
What can someone expect from the results of a CoolSculpting® procedure?The results of a CoolSculpting® procedure will require two to three initial treatments. Final results will develop within four to six months, but will begin to become noticeable in as little as three weeks. The results are subject to changes from natural aging and weight gain.
What is the average cost of a CoolSculpting® procedure?
A CoolSculpting® procedure can cost anywhere from $2,000 to $4,000. The actual cost of CoolSculpting® is dependent upon location, board certified facial plastic surgeon or healthcare provider, and length and involvement of the procedure. Learn more in our complete guide to the cost of CoolSculpting®.
- Proven Effective
- Takes Time To See Results
- Multiple Treatments
What to Expect
CoolSculpting is a noninvasive procedure that destroys fat cells by freezing targeted areas on the body via an applicator applied to the skin. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after a CoolSculpting treatment.
- Little preparation is needed prior to treatment
- Stop taking any blood thinning medications to help prevent excessive bruising
- Treatment area will be cleansed and a topical anesthetic may be applied
- A cooling gel will be applied to the surface of the treatment are
- Applicator is placed on the skin
- CoolSculpting device is turned on which vacuums and freezes fat cells
- Sessions last 1 hour
Immediately After Treatment
- Resume normal activities
- Mild to moderate discomfort
- Bruising and swelling
CoolSculpting® is an FDA-cleared fat reduction treatment for non-surgical fat reduction in stubborn fat areas through cryolipolysis.