$2000 - $5000
Before & After Images by Provider
This photo contains nudity. You must be at least 18 years of age to continue.
Before & After Images by Provider
What is a nipple augmentation?
A nipple augmentation is a plastic surgery procedure to enhance the size and projection of the nipple. The cosmetic procedure typically addresses nipple protrusion to give the appearance of erect nipples consistently.
The Anatomy of the Female Breast
This nipple surgery or nipple correction can be combined with other breast surgeries like a breast lift, breast augmentation, or breast reduction. Nipple Augmentation can also be used as part of a breast reconstructive surgery.
What cosmetic concerns does a nipple augmentation procedure treat?
- Nipple Shape & Size: Injections of fillers into the nipple breast tissue encourages improved projection and can be used as an inverted nipple correction for nipple inversion.
- Mommy Makeover: Nipple augmentation procedures can correct changes to the nipple from pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Who is the ideal candidate for a nipple augmentation procedure?
The ideal candidate for a nipple augmentation is in generally good health and seeking to enhance the appearance of their nipple or is seeking breast reconstructive surgery. A nipple augmentation is not recommended for women who plan to breastfeed or those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What is the average recovery associated with a nipple augmentation procedure?
Most candidates experience no downtime following a nipple augmentation. Many individuals return to work immediately. Patients are advised to refrain from strenuous activity for a few days.
What are the potential side effects of a nipple augmentation procedure?
Possible side effects following a nipple augmentation procedure include asymmetry, infection, numbness, heightened sensitivity, inability to breastfeed, and scarring.
What can someone expect from the results of a nipple augmentation procedure?The results of a nipple augmentation procedure are visible immediately after the surgery. The results are temporary, and can last up to two years. Maintenance treatments may be needed every three to six months although this varies by individual.
What is the average cost of a nipple augmentation procedure?
A nipple augmentation can cost anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000. The actual cost of a nipple augmentation is dependent upon location, board certified plastic surgeon, and length and involvement of the plastic surgery.
- Immediate Results
- Increased Nipple Projection
- Multiple Treatments
What to Expect
Nipple augmentation is done by injecting fillers into the nipple to increase projection or correct inversion. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after a nipple augmentation procedure.
- Avoid blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications for 2 weeks
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior
- Reschedule the procedure if a rash or blemish develops in the area
- Base of nipple is injected with filler
- Nipple is injected with filler
- Procedures takes less than 15 minutes
Immediately After Treatment
- Tenderness and swelling
- Immediately resume all normal activities with the exception of strenuous exercise
A nipple augmentation plastic surgery improves the size and projection of the nipples to enhance the nipple and breast appearance and proportions.