Julius W. Few, MD
Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryAVAILABLE VIRTUALLY
AEDIT Advisory Board Member, Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Founder of The Few Institute For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Chicago and Los AngelesChicago, IL
Top procedures of expertise
AEDIT Verified Reviews
Dr. Few is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Chicago, with a reputation for excellence, aesthetic grace and compassion. He is dedicated to helping each client to look and feel the best they ever ha...
Professional & Academic Titles
- AEDIT Advisory Board Member, Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Founder of The Few Institute For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Chicago and Los Angeles
- Clinical Associate, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Chicago
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Years of Experience
- 21 years of experience
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Experience and Expertise
Dr. Julius Few's Top Procedures
This photo contains nudity. You must be at least 18 years of age to continue.
Dr. Julius W. Few has 13 Befores & Afters for 3 Procedures
See all befores & afters
Learn more about the procedures performed by Dr. Few
Learn more about the concerns addressed by Dr. Few
Questions and Answers
Traditional Endoscopic Brow Lift – Several small incisions are made and hidden in the hair through which small endoscopes are placed underneath the skin. The muscles and underlying structures are repositioned to move the eyebrows up without removing skin while keeping your hairline in approximately the same position. Less Invasive Brow Lift – An incision is made either in the brow and/or the upper eyelid crease (the same position used for an upper eyelid lift) to place the brow in a more youthful position. This is a less invasive approach for patients who want to reposition their eyebrows without significant downtime.
A good candidate for the procedure will be in good health, both psychologically and physiologically, with no major medical issues or eye diseases to speak of; will be a non-smoker, or willing to quit prior to surgery; will be in the ballpark of ages 35 to 70; and will be seeking improvement in their appearance rather than perfection. The best candidates for a Chicago blepharoplasty will have experienced puffiness, sagging, discoloration, fat build-up, and wrinkling around the eyes that has not yielded in the slightest to dieting or exercise.
If you are sick and tired of looking in the mirror and not loving what you see, perhaps it is time to consider a surgical intervention. A facelift is ideal for those who are experiencing: Sagging jowls Deflation of the midface Wrinkling in the temples and brow Overall tired-looking aesthetic As with any surgery, ideal candidates are in good health, both mentally and physically, with no major medical issues, and have realistic expectation for improvement rather than perfection.
Our Chicago Silhouette Instalift is an FDA-cleared technology that provides an immediate facelift effect as well as a regenerative effect for progressive and natural results. Silhouette Instalift works by placing a biodegradable thread and absorbable cones into the subcutaneous fat layer just beneath the skin where the lifting is desired. Dr. Few will insert a thread suture under your skin, then use his aesthetic skill and expertise to lift and reshape the surface of the skin. No incision is required, as the suture is inserted using a fine needle. The lifting effect is immediate and will continue to gradually and naturally restore facial volume. There is no downtime and results last at least 18 months with many patients reporting more than 2 years.
If you are a client suffering from the negative effects of aging that have impacted the lower half of your face, then a cheek augmentation in Chicago may be ideal for your needs. When the cheeks look hollow and sunken, the jawline is beginning to sag, and facial expression in the eyes appears tired and heavy, it may be time to contact TFI to learn more about how a cheek lift can improve your aesthetic concerns. Ideal candidates are in good health, mentally and physically, with no major medical issues. Additionally, patients should have realistic expectations for their outcome, based on their confidential consultation with Dr. Few at his Chicago offices.
Achieving balanced, natural-looking outcomes is the result of a seamless fusion between surgical and non-surgical solutions.
Julius W. Few, MD
Practice and Location
The Few Institute
- Oculoplastic Surgeon
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Northwestern University, May 1996
- Pritzker School of Medicine (1992)
- Michigan State University (1988)
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center; Louis A. Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Aesthetic Enhance Organization
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Aesthetic Society
- Chicago Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Founding Member, Physicians Coalition for Injectable Safety
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- National Medical Association
- Society of Black Academic Surgeons
- The International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- CA (2004 - 2024)
- IL (2004 - 2024)
- NY (2004 - 2024)
- Academic Excellence Award
- Best Scientific Award American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Chicago “Top Doctor” Award
- Chicago Plastic Surgery Presentation Award
- Crain’s “Forty under ” Award
- Frederick A. Coller Tour Award
- Hubbard Hall Scholastic Award
- Pathways To Leadership Award, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Plastic Surgery Senior Resident Conference. Best Congenital Paper Award
- Resident of the Month, Ann Arbor Veterans Medical Center
- University of Chicago Scholastic Scholarship
- University of Michigan Professional Achievement Award