Try on Liquid Rhinoplasty Solutions
‘Try on’ aesthetic procedures and instantly visualize possible results with AEDIT and our patented 3D aesthetic simulator.
$1000 - $2000
Before & After Images by Provider
Before & After Images by Provider
What is a liquid rhinoplasty?
A liquid rhinoplasty is a non-surgical alternative for those wishing to alter the size and shape of their nose. Strategic dermal filler injections performed by a plastic surgeon with fillers like Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse® can fix unwanted bumps, correct a droopy nasal tip, and/or alter the overall appearance of the nose.
The Anatomy of the Nose
What cosmetic concerns does a liquid rhinoplasty procedure treat?
- Nose Shape: Injectable fillers can enhance, refine, and contour the nasal appearance to create an improved shape relative to other facial features.
- Nose Size: Filler placement can be used to augment or reduce the appearance of the nose and improve facial symmetry.
- Nose Angle: Strategically injecting dermal filler can create the appearance of a more symmetrical nose.
- Nose Bump: While it cannot address the underlying cause, filler may be used to camoflauge a dorsal hump.
Who is the ideal candidate for a liquid rhinoplasty procedure?
A good candidate for a liquid rhinoplasty has minor cosmetic deformities of the nose and is seeking a non surgical alternative to traditional surgical rhinoplasties. Liquid rhinoplasty is not recommended for those who wish for size reductions or those who are looking to improve functional issues.
What is the average recovery associated with a liquid rhinoplasty procedure?
Most patients experience minimal side effects lasting no more than one week. Minor swelling, bruising, redness, and tenderness typically resolve quickly. Many candidates resume normal activities within a day.
What are the potential side effects of a liquid rhinoplasty procedure?
Serious, and uncommon, complications of liquid rhinoplasties include skin necrosis secondary to inappropriate intravascular injection. Less serious side effects include asymmetry and nodule formation.
What can someone expect from the results of a liquid rhinoplasty procedure?
The results of a liquid rhinoplasty are temporary, lasting six to 12 months, and require ongoing maintenance treatments. In some cases, more than one initial injection is needed to create the desired results.
What is the average cost of a liquid rhinoplasty procedure?
The average cost of a liquid rhinoplasty injection is $1,000 to $2,000. This will be an ongoing expense due to the need for regular maintenance treatments. To learn more, check out our complete guide to rhinoplasty cost.
- Instant Results
- Minimally Invasive
- Short Recovery
- Quick Procedure
- Lower Cost
- Only For Smaller Deformities
- Cannot Make Nose Smaller
- Cannot Lift The Projection Of A Droopy Nasal Tip
- Does Not Fix Breathing Problems
What to Expect
A liquid rhinoplasty is a temporary, non-surgical rhinoplasty technique that uses injectable fillers in order to contour and shape the external appearance of the nose. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after a liquid rhinoplasty.
- Stop taking any blood thinning medications for 2 weeks
- No alcohol 1 day prior
- Reschedule if a rash, cold sore or blemish develops
- An antiviral medication may be prescribed
- Topical numbing cream
- Dermal filler injected to smooth bumps and ridges
- Filler is molded and shaped
Immediately After Treatment
Nose will be slightly larger after treatment. Some patients feel though with the correction to contour irregularities, the nose size does not appear to change.