$2500 - $8500
What is FaceTite™?
FaceTite™ is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure to reduce fat deposits and tighten skin through RFAL (radiofrequency energy). FaceTite™ is part of the BodyTite™ family of procedures, which also includes NeckTite™.
FaceTite™ uses RFAL to contour the face and reduce fat pockets (like liposuction). This non-invasive procedure corrects sagging skin, jowls, and loose skin. There is minimal downtime from this procedure when compared to the recovery times of surgical procedures like facelifts and neck lifts for facial rejuvenation.
What cosmetic concerns does FaceTite™ treat?
Who is the ideal candidate for FaceTite™?
The ideal candidate for FaceTite™ is seeking to tone and tighten the skin of the face, while also reducing excess fat. FaceTite™ is not recommended for those with certain chronic medical conditions or those seeking more extensive alterations to the face who would benefit from a facelift..
What is the average recovery associated with FaceTite™?
Most patients experience one to two weeks of downtime following FaceTite™. Bruising, tenderness, and swelling resolve within one to two weeks, however, swelling may last for a few weeks.
What are the potential side effects of FaceTite™?
Possible side effects following FaceTite™ include altered sensations, redness, swelling, tenderness, bruising, and infection.
What can someone expect from the results of FaceTite™?
The results of FaceTite™ are immediately following the procedure, however, they will continue to improve over one year. Patients can expect the results to last up to five years.
What is the average cost of FaceTite™?
A FaceTite™ procedure can cost anywhere from $2,500 to $8,500. The actual cost of FaceTite™ is dependent upon location, board certified plastic surgeon, and length and involvement of the plastic surgery.
What to Expect
FaceTite™ is a non-surgical rejuvenating procedure. Here is a general guide for what to expect before, during, and after FaceTite™ use:
- Stop taking blood thinning medications for 1 week
- Reschedule treatment if there are any open wounds, blisters, or infections on treatment area
- Men with facial hair should shave the day of treatment
- Gel will be applied over the treatment area
- The hand piece will be applied to the treatment area, delivering infrared energy to the skin in rapid pulses
- Patients may experience a warming sensation during treatment
- Treatment sessions typically last less than 1 hour
Immediately After Treatment
- No special measures need to be taken after a Skintyte treatment
- Return to normal activity
FaceTite™ is a minimally invasive procedure to reduce fat accumulations and tone/tighten skin of the face for improved contours, definition, and youthfulness.