$2000 - $7998
What is NeckTite™?
NeckTite™ is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure to reduce fat deposits and tighten skin via radiofrequency energy. NeckTite™ is part of the BodyTite™ family of procedures, which also includes FaceTite™. NeckTite™ uses RFAL for facial contouring, and fat pocket reduction (like liposuction). This non-invasive procedure can correct sagging skin, jowls, loose skin in the neck area, and poor jawline definition. There is minimal downtime associated with the procedure when compared to the recovery times of facelifts and neck lifts.
What cosmetic concerns does NeckTite™ treat?
- Neck & Jaw Definition: Radiofrequency energy emulsifies fat deposits while also tightening and toning skin along the neck and jawline.
- Chin Shape & Size: The RF energy can also help to contour the chin.
Who is the ideal candidate for NeckTite™?
The ideal candidate for NeckTite™ is seeking to tone and tighten the skin of the lower face and neck, while also reducing excess fat. NeckTite™ is not recommended for those with certain chronic medical conditions or those seeking more extensive alterations to the face and neck.
What is the average recovery associated with NeckTite™?
Most patients experience a week or two of downtime following NeckTite™. Bruising, tenderness, and swelling will begin to resolve within the first week, however, swelling may last for a few weeks.
What are the potential side effects of NeckTite™?
Possible side effects following NeckTite™ include altered sensations at the treated area, swelling, tenderness, bruising, redness, and infection at the treatment area.
What can someone expect from the results of NeckTite™?
The results of NeckTite™ will be visible immediately following the procedure, however, they will continue to improve over twelve months. Patients can expect the results to last up to five years.
What is the average cost of NeckTite™?
A NeckTite™ procedure can cost anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000. The actual cost of NeckTite™ is dependent upon location, board certified plastic surgeon, and length and involvement of the plastic surgery.
What to Expect
NeckTite™ is a non-surgical radiofrequency energy treatment to reduce excess fat and tighten skin of the lower face and neck.
- Stop taking blood thinning medications for 1 week
- Reschedule treatment if there are any open wounds, blisters, or infections on treatment area
- Men with facial hair should shave the day of treatment
- Gel will be applied over the treatment area
- The hand piece will be applied to the treatment area, delivering infrared energy to the skin in rapid pulses
- Patients may experience a warming sensation during treatment
- Treatment sessions typically last less than 1 hour
Immediately After Treatment
- No special measures need to be taken after a Skintyte treatment
- Return to normal activity
NeckTite™ is a minimally invasive procedure to reduce fat deposits and tone/tighten skin of the lower face and neck for improved contouring, definition, and youthfulness.