Dr. Hakimi was born into a family of physicians. Being the eldest of three brothers, he learned the value of discipline early in life. His father, a general surgeon, and his mother a selfless nurse instilled in him the desire to become a physician early on.
He earned his Bachelors of Science in Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology from the University of California in Los Angeles. His research was focused on tissue engineering of pancreatic beta islets which is cited in over thirty publications. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with Departmental Honors.
In 2005, he attended David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. In medical school he was awarded the “Healthcare Fellowship Award” and the Honors Degree in his surgical clerkship. He continued his research interest during medical school, this time in 3-Dimensional tissue engineering and osteogenesis, which was presented multiple times at Plastic Surgery Research Council. Through his research he learned more about plastic surgery and the marriage of form and function in this unique surgical specialty.
Hakimi Plastic Surgery200 South Oak Knoll AvenuePasadena, CA 91101
- Upper Eyelid
- Lower Eyelid
- Chemical Peels
- Arm Lift
- Breast Augmentation with Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift, Browplasty)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: University of California-Los Angeles
- Graduate School: David Geffen School of Medicine
- Residency: Loma Linda University Plastic Surgery Program
- Fellowships Trained In: Other
- Fellowship Hospitals: the Plastic Surgery Center of Sacramento
- American Board of Surgery - General
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device