Dr. Cruise is a fully trained, board-certified, plastic surgeon who has been specializing in gynecomastia correction surgery in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Orange County for 15 years. He is now regarded as one of the top gynecomastia doctors in the world, and has men from across the globe seeking out his surgical expertise.
Dr. Cruise has become a top gynecomastia doctor by dedicating his practice solely to the art of cosmetic surgery and male breast reduction surgery. He was one of the first plastic surgeons to largely focus his efforts on helping men suffering with gynecomastia.
He is passionate about patient education and communication, and achieving the best possible results through his modern day surgical approach and techniques. Dr. Cruise fully understands how powerful quality gynecomastia surgery can be in enhancing one's life. He receives great satisfaction knowing he can help teenagers and adult males improve their quality of life through gynecomastia correction surgery.
Joseph T. Cruise, M.D.601 South Figueroa StreetLos Angeles, CA 90071
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Wayne State University
- Graduate School: Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Residency: Detroit Medical Center
- Fellowships Trained In: General Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship Hospitals: Case Western Reserve University
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange County Global Medical Center
Awards & Recognitions
- RealSelf Top Doctor
- Top Ten Doctor
- Patients' Choice Award
- America's Top physicians
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device