Try on Infini™ RF Solutions
‘Try on’ aesthetic procedures and instantly visualize possible results with AEDIT and our patented 3D aesthetic simulator.
$700 - $2500
What is Infini™ RF?
Infini™ RF is a combination microneedling and radiofrequency (RF) procedure that augments the body’s healing response by providing two modalities to activate skin rejuvenation and protein remodeling (elastin and collagen) in the dermis. Infini™ RF typically requires multiple treatments to achieve the desired results. Infini™ RF primarily addresses uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, and facial skin laxity.
What cosmetic concerns does an Infini™ RF procedure treat?
Infini™ RF causes microdamage to activate the body’s healing response, while the radiofrequency aspect causes the body to produce collagen and elastin.
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Microdamage stimulates collagen and elastin to reduce signs of aging.
- Facial Skin Laxity: Elastin and collagen stimulation plump and tighten skin.
- Uneven Skin Tone: Microdamage with RF energy removes abnormally pigmented cells.
- Uneven Skin Texture: Microneedles remove damaged/dead skin cells and promotes a smoother skin texture.
- Acne Scars: Microneedling breaks down scar tissue while RF energy promotes healing.
Who is the ideal candidate for an Infini™ RF procedure?
The ideal candidate for an Infini™ RF treatment has minor skin concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxity, scarring, and uneven skin tone or texture. Infini™ RF is not recommended for those who have used Accutane in the past six months, those with open wounds or skin infections, those who are pregnant, skin types prone to keloid scarring, or those who have undergone radiation in the past year.
What is the average recovery associated with an Infini™ RF procedure?
Most patients experience minimal downtime following an Infini™ RF procedure. Skin redness, dryness, and shedding will persist for several days following an Infini™ RF treatment. Many candidates resume all normal activities one day following the procedure.
What are the potential side effects of an Infini™ RF procedure?
Possible side effects from an Infini™ RF procedure may include redness, tightness, itchiness, abnormal sensations, and irregular pigmentation.
What can someone expect from the results of an Infini™ RF procedure?
The results of an Infini™ RF procedure will develop over a few days to weeks as skin heals. Depending on the individual, results can last up to five years with maintenance treatments as often as monthly, but typically yearly.
What is the average cost of an Infini™ RF procedure?
Infini™ RF costs anywhere from $700 to $2,500. The actual cost of an Infini™ RF is dependent upon location, provider, and length and involvement of the cosmetic procedure.
- Short Recovery Time
- Low Risk Of Side Effects
- Long Lasting
- Skin Tightening
- Limited Results
- Multiple Treatments Needed
What to Expect
Microneedling with radiofrequency helps to stimulate the body's natural collagen and healing processes revealing firmer, rejuvenated skin. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after microneedling with radiofrequency.
- Avoidance of Accutane for 6 months
- Discontinue use of Retin A and other topic medications for 3-5 days
- Avoid skin resurfacing and hair removal treatments for 5-7 days
- An antiviral medication may be prescribed
- Reschedule if a rash or blemish develops
- Skin will be cleansed
- Topical numbing cream applied
- Microneedling device is rolled over the area to be treated
- RF energy is delivered via the microneedling device
Immediately After Treatment
- Skin dryness
Infini™ RF is a combination microneedling device with radiofrequency energy that promotes skin tightening, toning, and evening through stimulation of collagen, elastin, and new skin cell production.