AEDIT Year In Review: What We Accomplished In 2021
From launching our app to expanding our team, AEDIT is dedicated to bringing you even more content, trends, and technology in the coming year.
Find a Provider
Find a Procedure
sign up for the AEDITION
2021 was a year of firsts for AEDIT! Our goal is to empower users to confidently own their aesthetic journey from discovery to recovery. We have been working hard to accomplish this by providing you with the latest beauty news and aesthetics trends, connecting you with elite providers, and delivering advanced ‘try on’ technology to the palm of your hand.
We wanted to share some of our most exciting innovations with you and offer a sneak peek at a few of the game-changing things we are working on for 2022!
AEDIT Year in Review
Let's take a look back at everything we launched in 2021.
- AEDIT Survey Reveals Emerging Trends To kick off the year, we announced the results of our inaugural consumer trends survey. AEDIT polled 1,000 men and women ages 18 and over to unearth the biggest beauty trends of 2020 and how the unprecedented year altered our aesthetic proclivities — possibly forever.
- Virtual Consultations Are Now Available If there is one thing the pandemic has taught us, it’s that telemedicine is here to stay. Because we are all about simplifying and safeguarding the search for aesthetic solutions, we launched HIPAA-compliant, on-platform virtual consultations with the board certified physicians in the AEDIT Provider Network.
- The All-New AEDIT iOS App Arrives It’s here! After 3+ years in development, we launched the brand new AEDIT iOS App that delivers everything AEDIT has to offer – including our patented 3D Aesthetic Simulator, The AEDITOR – right to the palm of your hand. Download it here to check it out for yourself.
- Introducing the AEDIT Advisory Board To ensure our platform remains the premier destination for cutting-edge providers to engage with next-generation patients through smart technology, unbiased content, and exceptional service and care, we established the AEDIT Advisory Board. Composed of prominent practicing physicians who are among the foremost thought leaders in the aesthetics and beauty space, the board works with AEDIT to provide strategic counsel and insight. Meet the AEDIT Advisory Board!
- We Joined Pinterest Because we’re your go-to aesthetic resource, we’re pinning educational infographics, newsy AEDITION content, and more. Follow us!
- Snap & Share Changes the Consultation Game What’s better than ‘trying on’ procedures at home? Working with an elite plastic surgeon or dermatologist to morph your scans and see what’s possible. Our Snap & Share feature allows you to send your 3D image directly to a provider for virtual and in-person consultations.
The Concern & Solution Database Gets a Facelift Our redesigned Concern & Solution Database delivers user-friendly, medically reviewed guides breaking down the most important, relevant details of aesthetic concerns and cosmetic procedures. It is organized by:
- Concerns: Learn more about the most common aesthetic concerns.
- Solutions: Compare and contrast surgical and non-surgical aesthetic solutions.
- Procedures: Explore 350+ guides to cosmetic surgeries and treatments.
- ‘Try On’ Injectables with The AEDITOR There is a reason hyaluronic acid-based fillers (like Restylane®) and neurotoxins (think: Botox®) are among the most popular minimally invasive procedures. They offer transformative results – sans surgery. You can ‘try on’ both procedures and instantly visualize medically accurate results in The AEDITOR. Download it here!
- Procedure Pricing Gets More Transparent with New Cost Guides We added Cost Guides to our Concern & Solution Database, so you can discover the true cost of the most popular surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- ‘Try On’ Nasolabial Fold Filler with The AEDITOR The nasolabial folds (a.k.a. smile lines or laugh lines) are the parentheses-like creases that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth. While everyone has creasing in the region, some of us experience more than others. Interested in softening your smile lines? We released nasolabial fold filler as a ‘try on’ procedure in The AEDITOR. Download it here!
- We joined TikTok We’re not dancing just yet, but we do have expert insight from our founder and CEO, double board certified facial plastic surgeon William A. Kennedy III, MD. Plus, enjoy skincare and treatment videos from the AEDIT team. Follow us!
Enjoy Higher Resolution Scans We’re constantly trying to find ways to improve the facial morphing experience, which is why we launched higher definition imaging in The AEDITOR. Not only can you better visualize procedure results, but now your scan includes the neck. Download it here!
‘Try On’ a Lip Lift with The AEDITOR Temporary lip filler isn’t the only way to enhance the shape and size of your lips. Surgical lip lifts provide a more permanent solution, and we released Bullhorn Lip Lift as a ‘try on’ procedure in The AEDITOR. Download it here!
Complete Your Research with New Recovery Guides We added Recovery Guides to our Concern & Solution Database, so you can understand exactly what to expect as it relates to downtime, healing, and final results.
We are proud of what we accomplished in 2021, but 2022 promises to be an even more exciting year at AEDIT. We are gearing up to release many new ‘try on’ procedures and will expand to neck treatments! We are also continuing to build our Provider Network by expanding into new markets and onboarding more providers near you. We value your feedback and would love to hear any suggestions or questions you may have. Drop us a line at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
More Related Articles
‘Try on’ aesthetic procedures and instantly visualize possible results with AEDIT and our patented 3D aesthetic simulator.