Dr. Perry is a native of Dallas, and after graduating from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, he attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, graduating in 1995.
After graduating from medical school, Dr. Perry spent five years of general surgery training at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center and was chosen as chief administrative resident in his last year. During that time, he was also awarded a Research Fellowship in Transplant Surgery and Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Following his general surgery residency, Dr. Perry attended Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina where he completed two years of graduate training in Plastic Surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Perry holds membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has authored and presented several scientific papers before prestigious medical conferences.
Plastic Surgery Associates8220 Walnut Hill LaneDallas, TX 75231
- Upper Eyelid
- Lower Eyelid
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift, Browplasty)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Texas A&M University
- Graduate School: The University of Texas Medical Branch
- Residency: Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sciences Ctr
- Fellowships Trained In: Other
- Fellowship Hospitals: Wake Forest Univ Baptist Med Ctr
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - General
- The American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostic & Surgery
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device