Dr. Alex K. Wong is an Associate Professor of Surgery in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is the Director of our Microvascular Surgery Fellowship Program, Director of Basic, Translation, and Clinical Research, and Director for Medical Student Education.
Dr. Wong performs aesthetic surgery of the face, breast, and body. He has a special interest in breast augmentation with implants and autologous fat grafting. His reconstructive practice is focused on microsurgical free tissue transfer for the management of complex wounds, post-oncologic reconstruction, abdominal wall reconstruction, and lymphedema surgery. Dr. Wong has attending staff appointments at Keck University Hospital of USC, LAC+USC Medical Center, Huntington Memorial Hospital, and Garfield Medical Center.
Keck Hospital of USC1450 San Pablo StreetLos Angeles, CA 90089
- Breast Augmentation with Implants
- Injectable Fillers: Fat Grafting
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Cornell University
- Graduate School: Harvard Medical School
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh
- Fellowships Trained In: General Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship Hospitals: NYU Institute of Reconstructive, University of Pittsburgh
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Keck Hospital of USC
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device