Try on Trifecta Therapy Solutions
‘Try on’ aesthetic procedures and instantly visualize possible results with AEDIT and our patented 3D aesthetic simulator.
$600 - $700
What is trifecta therapy?
Trifecta therapy is a triple modality treatment combining microneedling, platelet rich plasma (PRP) from the patient's own blood, and stem cell serum to smooth, plump, and rejuvenate the skin. This type of regenerative medicine takes advantage of stem cell therapy and the patient's own blood for platelet rich plasma harvesting.
PRP therapy and stem cell therapy are commonly used in various cosmetic treatments due to the beneficial effects on the healing process/wound healing and collagen production with minimal side effects. Microneedling creates small channels into the deeper layers of the skin soft tissue to deliver PRP and stem cell serum lower into the skin cell layers. Trifecta Therapy is primarily used to address skin regeneration and tightening, anti-aging, pore reduction, scars, acne, skin discoloration, and mild wrinkles.
What cosmetic concerns does a trifecta therapy procedure treat?
Trifecta Therapy utilizes a penetrative delivery system (microneedling) to stimulate the body’s healing response. It also delivers nutrient rich substances with beneficial effects, like platelet rich plasma from the patient's own blood and stem cell therapy, throughout multiple skin layers.
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Microneedles promote collagen while PRP/stem cell serum deliver nutrients for healthier cell growth.
- Facial Skin Laxity: Collagen is stimulated to plump and firm the skin, while PRP/stem cells encourage healthy cell growth.
- Uneven Skin Tone: Cell breakdown and PRP/stem cell delivery removes old damaged cells and promotes healthy growth.
- Uneven Skin Texture: Microneedling breaks down abnormal cell collections to even the skin texture.
- Acne Scars: Microneedling breaks down scar tissue and PRP and stem cells promote healthy cell growth.
Who is the ideal candidate for a trifecta therapy procedure?
The ideal candidate for trifecta therapy is an individual with minor skin imperfections such as fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxity, scarring, and/or uneven skin tone and texture. Trifecta therapy is safe in darker skin tones unlike many other skin rejuvenation techniques. Trifecta Therapy is not recommended for those who are pregnant, have used Accutane in the past six months, have had radiation treatments within the last year, or those with a history of keloid scarring.
What is the average recovery associated with a trifecta therapy procedure?
Most candidates experience minor redness as well as skin dryness with flaking following a trifecta therapy treatment for a few days to weeks. Most redness dissipates within one week. Patients are advised to limit strenuous activity and sun exposure, and the use of certain skincare products for a few days after treatment. Most makeup products can be worn after 12 hours.
What are the potential side effects of a trifecta therapy procedure?
Possible side effects from a trifecta therapy procedure include redness, tightness, itchiness and warmth. Patients may also develop irregular skin pigmentation.
What can someone expect from the results of a Trifecta Therapy procedure?
The results of a trifecta therapy generally become visible after four to eight weeks, which correlates to the timeframe of collagen production. Maintenance treatments are typically needed every six months.
What is the average cost of a trifecta therapy procedure?
Trifecta therapy costs anywhere from $600 to $700. The actual cost of a trifecta therapy is dependent upon location, provider, and length and involvement of the cosmetic procedure.
- Short Recovery Time
- Low Risk Of Side Effects
- Long Lasting
- Skin Tightening
- Limited Results
- Multiple Treatments Needed
What to Expect
Microneedling stimulates collagen production by creating micro-injuries in the skin and can be combined with PRP and stem cell growth factor serum to enhance results. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after microneedling with PRP and stem cells.
- Avoidance of Accutane for 6 months
- Discontinue use of Retin A and other topic medications for 3-5 days
- Avoid skin resurfacing and hair removal treatments for 5-7 days
- An antiviral medication may be prescribed
- Reschedule if a rash or blemish develops
- A small amount of blood is collected from the patient
- Blood is placed into a centrifuge to separate the PRP
- Patient’s face is numbed
- Microneedling device is rolled over the area to be treated
- PRP is applied to the skin
- Stem cell growth factor serum is applied to the skin
Immediately After Treatment
- Skin will feel taut
- Do not wash the face for 5-24 hours
Trifecta therapy combines microneedling with platelet rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell serum to activate the body’s natural healing response while delivering nutrient rich substances deep into skin layers. Trifecta therapy creates youthful, plump, and toned skin.