Dr. Garner is an internationally renowned expert in the treatment of wounds and the scars that result from them. He is the Director of the LAC+USC Burn Center. Dr. Garner and his team investigate wound healing and scar formation in the laboratory and have received numerous federal (NIH) and industrial grants to study why wounds heal, why they do not heal and treatments for them. He has been an officer, committee chair or Board member of the Wound Healing Society, American Society of Plastic Surgeons and Plastic Surgery Research Council.
Education & Affiliations
Education & Training
Washington University School of Medicine
Ohio State University Hospital
University of Kansas School of Medicine
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - General
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Care Medical Group, Inc.
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Awards & Recognitions
- America's Top Doctors
- Top Doctors:LA Area
- Top Doctors:Southern California