Dr. Vincent C. Hung is a plastic surgeon with unique credentials. A graduate of Stanford University, he received his medical degree from the University of California San Francisco, School of Medicine. Prior to becoming a plastic surgeon, he trained and became board-certified in internal medicine and dermatology. In addition, Dr. Hung completed a fellowship for the specialized technique of the removal of skin cancer at the University of Pittsburgh. This procedure, called the “Mohs micrographic technique”, has the highest success rate for the removal of skin cancer.
To complement his background in skin cancer, Dr. Hung elected to leave his position as Director of the Mohs program at the University of Southern California and retrained as a plastic surgeon. He was admitted to the prestigious general and plastic surgery program at Stanford University. Dr. Hung culminated his extensive training by accepting fellowships at University of Southern California and the Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, where he trained in cleft lip and palate surgery, burn reconstruction, and oculoplastic, aesthetic and endoscopic surgery. Dr. Hung is board-certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Today, as a physician in private practice, Dr. Hung practices the entire breadth of plastic and reconstructive surgery and is unique in that he is the only plastic surgeon in the U.S. who is also trained and board-certified in Dermatology and Mohs skin cancer surgery. His specific interests include skin cancer surgery and reconstruction, oculoplastic surgery, burn reconstruction, and aesthetic and laser surgery.
Gan Chinese, Mandarin, English
Vincent C. Hung, M.D., F.A.C.S., Inc.452 North Altadena DrivePasadena, CA 91107
- Breast Augmentation with Implants
Education & Training
- Graduate School: UCSF Medical School
- Residency: University of California San Diego, University Of Pittsburgh, University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical Center, Stanford University
- Fellowships Trained In: Other
- Fellowship Hospitals: University Of Pittsburgh, Rancho Los Amigos Hosp
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device