Dr. Robert Troell is an award-winning plastic surgeon, notable academic, college professor, and world-renowned expert who endeavors to make your cosmetic dreams a reality.
Dr. Robert Troell is contracted by O.C. Medical Aesthetics DBA South Coast MedSpa to provide his medical expertise and leadership in the areas of, neurotoxins, dermal fillers, platelet rich plasma and cosmetic surgery.
Stanford University educated and Triple Board Certified, Dr. Troell is highly regarded by colleagues in his field and beyond, and was listed among the Leading Health Professionals of the World published by Cambridge International Biographical Centre. He was also a recipient of the Robert F. Jackson award, indicating top academic performance in his field.
Dr. Troell approaches each patient with the goal of creating a natural, personally optimized aesthetic outcome. Each patient's physiology is different, and Dr. Troell's decades of experience and knowledge of cutting-edge techniques allow him to tailor a cosmetic solution that is perfect for your specific concerns.
South Coast MedSpa11645 Wilshire BoulevardLos Angeles, CA 90025
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Injectable Fillers: Fat Grafting
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: University of California-San Diego
- Graduate School: University of Southern California
- Residency: Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Fellowship Hospitals: Stanford University Med Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FACIAL PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Awards & Recognitions
- Vegas Seven
- Desert Companion
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device