Specializing in cataract surgery with multifocal and toric intraocular lenses, laser refractive surgery and cosmetic eyelid surgery.
Robert E. Feinfield, M.D., is a board certified ophthalmologist known for his expertise in intricate intraocular procedures, as well as reconstructive and cosmetic eyelid plastic surgery.
Dr. Feinfield is noted for his skills as a surgeon, as well as his concern for helping patients make the best decisions in the increasingly complex specialty of eye surgery. A noted cataract surgeon, Dr. Feinfield has pioneered improvements in cataract surgery and intraocular lens technology, using the most advanced monofocal, multifocal and toric lenses, custom chosen for each patient.
Dr. Feinfield is currently the featured cataract surgeon for the Discovery Health Channel and serves as a consultant and instructor for Alcon Surgical, teaching surgical residents. He is one of the first ophthalmologists in Los Angeles to perform “torsional” cataract surgery.
Dr. Feinfield received his residency training at the LSU/Ochsner Eye Center in New Orleans, where the first laser vision correction surgery in the world was performed by his professor, Dr. Marguerite McDonald. He has continued his interest in laser vision correction, performing PRK/LASEK, LASIK with the CustomVue VISX Star S-4 utilizing wavefront technology. He not only performs these procedures but underwent successful LASIK surgery in 1999, performed by his partner, Dr. Alan Berg.
Dr. Feinfield has continued his affiliation with Ochsner Clinic, helping to raise money for Hurricane Katrina Relief. He was recently featured on Eye on LA for his role in assisting health care in New Orleans in the wake of the hurricane.
Berg-Feinfield Vision Correction2625 West Alameda AvenueBurbank, CA 91505
- Upper Eyelid
- Lower Eyelid
- Injectable Fillers: Dermal Fillers
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: University of California-San Diego
- Graduate School: UCSF Medical School
- Residency: LSU/Ochsner Eye Center i
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital and Residential Services
- Mission Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Awards & Recognitions
- Top Doctors:LA Area
- Top Doctors:Southern California
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device