Perseverance, hard work and a dedication to excellence are the qualities that have helped me succeed in my goal of becoming a doctor. I have always wanted to have a career that really helped people and made a difference in their lives.
When I chose my specialty of dermatology early on in my second year of medical school, I got the satisfaction of knowing that I could make others feel better and more confident about themselves.
Everyday I realize how lucky I am to be able to do what I love – saving lives (from skin cancer), making people feel good about themselves, a younger more vivacious version of themselves. We are all living longer, healthier lives; we should be able to look on the outside as young as we feel on the inside. Noninvasive and minimally invasive techniques can do that without scarring or distorting one’s natural beauty. We can bring out the vibrant, youthful you from years ago.
Ablon Skin Institute and Research Center1600 Rosecrans AvenueManhattan Beach, CA 90266
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Hand Rejuvenation
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Pomona College
- Graduate School: GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellowship Hospitals: Sinsky Eye Institute
- American Board of Dermatology
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center - Torrance
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
Awards & Recognitions
- Research Award
- Top Dermatologists in California
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device