David Isaacs, MD
Oculoplastic SurgeryAVAILABLE VIRTUALLY
Dual-Fellowship Trained and Board-Certified Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeonBeverly Hills, CA
Top procedures of expertise
Meet Dr. David Isaacs
With AEDIT, easily request a consultation with Dr. David Isaacs, one of our elite providers.
AEDIT Verified Reviews
Dr. David Isaacs treats aesthetic and functional conditions and only focuses on the nose, eyelids, face, and neck. He will spend the time it takes to understand your concerns, educate and inform you r...
Professional & Academic Titles
- Dual-Fellowship Trained and Board-Certified Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Director of David Isaacs MD
- Oculoplastic Surgery
Years of Experience
- 10 years of experience
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Experience and Expertise
Dr. David Isaacs's Top Procedures
Dr. David Isaacs has 9 Befores & Afters for 3 Procedures
See all befores & afters
Learn more about the procedures performed by Dr. Isaacs
Learn more about the concerns addressed by Dr. Isaacs
Questions and Answers
Oculoplastics, or oculoplastic surgery, is literally plastic surgery of the eyelids. It’s a specialty of ophthalmology that focuses on three areas: the orbit, the eyelids, and the lacrimal (tear) system.
An oculoplastic surgeon is an ophthalmologist who has been extensively trained in both ophthalmology and plastic surgery, specializing in reconstructive plastic surgery techniques and aesthetics.
Insurance may cover oculoplastic procedures done for medical reasons. Most insurers require authorization before oculoplastic surgery to confirm medical conditions. Oculoplastic procedures done for cosmetic purposes are not covered by insurance.
I strive for innovation, new paradigms in the management of complex problems, and develop more advanced surgical techniques for my patients. There is a beautiful masterpiece already within every individual, and I would like to help you reveal it.
David Isaacs, MD
Practice and Location
David Isaacs MD
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgeon
- Ophthalmologist, New York Medical College, May 2010
- Chicago Medical School (2006)
- University of California-Los Angeles (2002)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- The American Society of Ophthalmic and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Awards