$75 - $100
What is an eyelash lift?
An eyelash lift (a.k.a. lash lift or lash perm) is a topical treatment to create an upper eyelash curl. A chemical solution that targets the keratin protein in the lashes is applied to the natural lashes to create a voluminous and defined mascara like curl in the upper lashes. The treatment lasts two to three months and both augments the lashes and refreshes the eye appearance. This low maintenance solution can replace eye makeup, mascara, and eyelash curlers.
What cosmetic concerns does an eyelash lift treat?
- Eyelash Hair: An Eyelash Lift augments existing lashes by creating a more voluminous and dramatic curl in the upper lashes.
Who is the ideal candidate for an eyelash lift?
The ideal candidate for an eyelash lift is an individual satisfied with the length of their natural lashes who desires a semi permanent curled appearance. An eyelash lift is not recommended for those undergoing chemotherapy or those with certain eye conditions.
What is the average recovery associated with an eyelash lift?
There is little to no downtime associated with an eyelash lift, however, it is common to experience eye irritation secondary to the chemicals used in the procedure. Candidates will also have to take care to avoid water and eye makeup products for 24 hours following the procedure.
What are the potential side effects of an eyelash lift?
There are few side effects associated with an Eeyelash lift. Some individuals experience redness and itching of the eye for a few hours following the procedure. It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the solutions used in the procedure.
What can someone expect from the results of an eyelash lift?
The results of an eyelash lift will be immediately noticeable following the procedure, and with proper upkeep will last eight to twelve weeks.
What is the average cost of an eyelash lift?
The average cost of an eyelash lift is $75 to $100. The actual cost of an eyelash lift will vary by location, provider, and individual candidate needs.
- Enhanced Eyelashes
What to Expect
Lash lifts are a treatment for natural eyelashes that adds a chemically created curl. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after a lash lift.
- Little preparation is needed
- Do not use a lash curler for 24 hours prior
- Do not wear any eye makeup or contacts to the appointment
- Protective tape is applied over lower lashes
- Eye area is cleansed
- Eyelash glue is applied to upper lid
- Gel roller placed on upper lid
- Glue applied to lashes to stick to the roller
- Curling solution applied to lashes
- Solution is removed and neutralized after 10-15 minutes
- Lashes detached from roller and protective pad for lower lashes removed
- Eye area is cleansed
Immediately After Treatment
- Mild and temporary eye irritation