Try on HydraFacial® Solutions
‘Try on’ aesthetic procedures and instantly visualize possible results with AEDIT and our patented 3D aesthetic simulator.
$150 - $300
Before & After Images by Provider
Before & After Images by Provider
What is a HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial®, aka hydradermabrasion, has been compared to microdermabrasion due to its efficacy in exfoliating dead and damaged skin cells. During a HydraFacial™ treatment skin is exfoliated at the stratum corneum layer to remove skin cells and oil. Next, a combination of salicylic acid and glycolic acid is applied to unclog pores of dirt and debris. A painless vortex extraction patented technology then removes exfoliated skin cells, debris, blackheads, and other impurities from the skin's surface. Finally, vortex fusion delivers an antioxidant formulation with potent peptides and hyaluronic acid. This procedure restores, rejuvenates, and detoxifies the skin.
What cosmetic concerns does a HydraFacial® procedure treat?
The multistep HydraFacial® allows for extensive exfoliation, nourishment, and hydration for a younger, rejuvenated appearing facial aesthetic.
- Acne: Cleansing and exfoliation clears acne causing bacteria and sebum.
- Rosacea: Damaged skin cells are removed through exfoliation to reduce signs of rosacea.
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Gentle exfoliation and cleansing refreshes and rejuvenates the complexion.
- Uneven Skin Texture: Dead and damaged skin cells are exfoliated to smooth skin texture.
Who is the ideal candidate for a HydraFacial® procedure?
The ideal candidate for a HydraFacial® has fine lines, wrinkles, minor skin discolorations, acne, or certain skin conditions like melasma. HydraFacial® is safe in all skin types and skin tones. HydraFacial® is not recommended for those on Accutane or with more severe skin concerns or scarring.
What is the average recovery associated with a HydraFacial®?
There is little to no downtime or recovery associated with a HydraFacial® treatment. Some patients experience redness and tightness for a few hours following the procedure. Candidates are advised to avoid strenuous exercise, and makeup use for 24 hours. Prescription skin care can be resumed after two days.
What are the potential side effects of a HydraFacial®?
There are generally no major side effects associated with HydraFacial®. Some patients experience redness and tightness that is temporary and resolves quickly.
What can someone expect from the results of a HydraFacial®?
The results of a HydraFacial® treatment are a brighter, refreshed complexion that will be noticeable directly following the procedure. Results will improve over a series of treatments, and after the desired aesthetic treatment is achieved, most candidates pursue maintenance treatments every five to seven months.
What is the average cost of a HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® costs anywhere from $150 to $300. The actual cost of a HydraFacial® is dependent upon location, dermatologist, and length and involvement of the cosmetic procedure.
- Sensitive Skin
- All Skin Tones
- All Skin Types
- Severe Skin Issues
- Not For Acne Scarring
- Not For Deep Scaring
- Not For Stretchmarks
What to Expect
Hydrafacial, also called hydradermabrasion combines cleaning, extracting, and depositing serums into the skin for an effective exfoliating treatment that also nourishes and hydrates. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after hydradermabrasion.
- Stop using any Isotretinoin products for 6 months
- Discontinue any harsh skincare products for 2 days
- No exfoliating treatments for 48 hours prior
- Refrain from any resurfacing treatments for 1 month
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 72 hours
- Skin is cleansed and gently exfoliated with hand held device
- Salicylic and glycolic acids are applied to loosen deep pore debris and dirt
- A strong vacuum suctions and removes blackheads and other impurities
- Custom blend of antioxidants and hydrating serums are applied to the skin
Immediately After Treatment
- Temporary redness and tightness
- Immediately able to resume normal activity