Shai M. Rozen, M.D., earned his medical degree at the Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine. He completed separate residencies in first general surgery and then plastic surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. He then received advanced training in craniofacial surgery through a fellowship at the International Craniofacial Institute, followed by extensive training in peripheral nerve surgery through a fellowship at Johns Hopkins.
He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2007.
At UT Southwestern, he has co-created with colleagues from otolaryngology and neurosurgery a specialty group treating patients with facial paralysis. In addition, he treats patients with significant facial deformities and breast cancer patients in need of breast reconstruction using microsurgical techniques. He also treats a unique group of patients with pain situations stemming from nerve injuries. His cosmetic specialization is in the areas he performs reconstruction – the face, eyes, nose, ears, and breast.
Chinese, French, German, Spanish, English
UT Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines BoulevardDallas, TX 75390
- Breast Augmentation with Implants
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Education & Training
- Graduate School: Sackler Faculty of Medicine
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowships Trained In: Other
- Fellowship Hospitals: International Craniofacial Institute
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - General
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Children's Health System of Texas, Baylor University Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device