Dr. Sanjay Mukerji is a Board Certified Plastic Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon with practices in Thousand Oaks, California and the Midwest. Dr. Mukerji specializes in breast and facial surgery. He performs all cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, specializing in comprehensive facelifts, body sculpting, and breast augmentation, reduction, lifts and reconstruction. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Sanjay Mukerji founded Aberdeen Plastic Surgery in 2001. As a specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery, he serves patients with a truly personal approach in his small, boutique-style practice. Through refined surgical abilities and experience in the latest advanced techniques, he consistently exceeds his patients’ expectations.
- Lower Eyelid
- Upper Eyelid
Education & Affiliations
Education & Training
- Residency: George Washington University, New York Medical College, New Britain General Hospital
- Fellowships Trained In: General Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship Hospitals: The George Washington University (GWU), Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - General
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Avera St. Luke's Hospital
- Huron Regional Medical Center
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System