Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Sandy Sule was born in Ruston, Louisiana. He is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. He specializes in plastic surgery of the Face, Nose, Eyes, Neck and Scalp.
Dr. Sule is a member of Tau Beta Pi and graduated summa cum laude from Tulane University. He became a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, an exclusive medical honor society and graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine with cum laude honors. Following medical school, Dr. Sule completed six additional years of surgical training which focused exclusively on the head and neck.
Dr Sule spent the first five years concentrated on the study of head and neck diseases in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Henry Ford Medical Center-highly regarded and consistently rated as one of the best by U.S. News and World Reports. He was then selected to complete a highly competitive American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Birmingham, Alabama under Daniel E. Rousso, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Sule Plastic Surgery12221 Merit DriveDallas, TX 75251
- Lip Augmentation
- Injectable Fillers: Dermal Fillers
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift, Browplasty)
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift (Lower Rhytidectomy)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Tulane University of Louisiana
- Graduate School: UAB School of Medicine
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital
- Fellowship Hospitals: University Of Alabama Hospital
- American Academy Of Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
- Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital
Awards & Recognitions
- Resident of the Year Award, Henry Ford Medical Center
- Recipient of the Michael S. Benniger Outstanding Resident Award
- Outstanding Intern Award
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device