Ronald E. Hoxworth, M.D., is an Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery, Chief of Plastic Surgery, and Director of the Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Program at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He is board certified by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has extensive training in both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Cosmetically, he performs breast lifts, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, liposuction, face and neck lifts, and facial rejuvenation using Botox and Ulthera.
His reconstructive practice includes both adult and pediatric procedures. His focus is procedures involving the face, breast, abdominal wall, and extremities.
Dr. Hoxworth completed his undergraduate training at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania and finished medical school at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoxworth completed a general surgery residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and joined UT Southwestern in 2007 after completing a fellowship in plastic surgery here. He has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades throughout his career from his patients and colleagues.
UT Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines BoulevardDallas, TX 75390
- Breast Augmentation with Implants
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Education & Training
- Graduate School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University
- Fellowships Trained In: General Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship Hospitals: UT Southwestern
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - General
- Children's Health System of Texas
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device