Robert O. Ruder, MD of The Beverly Hills Advanced Facial Surgery Institute in Beverly Hills, California, is board certified and a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery since 1975. Dr. Ruder was an assistant clinical professor of head and neck surgery at UCLA Medical Center, clinical instructor at USC Medical School, and past president of the Los Angeles Society of Otolaryngology/Head Neck Surgery.
Dr. Ruder is affiliated with most hospitals in Beverly Hills and the greater Los Angeles area. He is also is also an expert on ear reconstructive surgery, focusing on the latest, cutting-edge techniques in ear reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Ruder believes successful facial surgery is a result of a good relationship between a patient and surgeon. Trust and confidence in your surgeon is an important first step of your journey to an excellent result. Dr. Ruder places a high priority on his relationship with you from the first consultation, through your procedure, as well as throughout after-care.
The Beverly Hills Advanced Facial Surgery Institute8816 Burton WayBeverly Hills, CA 90211
- Forehead Reduction
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Hair Restoration
- Hair Transplant
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Education & Training
- Graduate School: University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Residency: Community Medical Center - University Medical Center
- Fellowship Hospitals: Amer Acad Facial Plas & Rec
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy Of Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device