Nicholas L. Schenck, M.D., FACS, is Senior Attending Head and Neck Surgeon at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. He is a Board Certified Ear, Nose and Throat and Facial Plastic Surgeon practicing for 17 years at Tower E.N.T.
Along with his Associate, Dr. Martin Hopp, Dr. Schenck was one of the first surgeons in the Western United States to use Computer Navigation for safe sinus surgery. Balloon Sinuplasty and Stratus Drug -Eluting Stents are now his clinical interests for his sinus patient’s well-being. He is a founding member of The Sinus Center of Excellence at Cedars Sinai.
Dr. Schenck was graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cornell University and received his M.D. from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He then did 2 years of General Surgery at UCSD, followed by 4 years of Head, Neck and Facial Plastic Surgery at the famous Barnes Hospital-Washington University in St. Louis. He was Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Florida, Gainesville for 2 years and then returned to California where he was Attending Head and Neck Surgeon at the famed Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation, La Jolla, CA. He was twice Chief of Surgery and twice Chief of Staff at Mission Bay Hospital in San Diego.
Tower ENT9001 Wilshire BoulevardBeverly Hills, CA 90211
- Injectable Fillers: Fat Grafting
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Cornell University
- Graduate School: University at Buffalo
- Residency: University Hospital Uc San Diego, Wash University Barnes Hospital
- Fellowship Hospitals: National Institute Neur Dis
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy Of Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device