Hello! My name is Dr. Michael P. Lin and I am a reconstructive plastic surgeon at Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center.
I grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and I am a Steelers fan. I attended college in Philadelphia at the University of Pennsylvania, where I earned a BSE/MSE in computer science. Later I went to medical school at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore and completed a plastic surgery residency at the Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery Institute at UC Irvine. I decided to become a plastic surgeon because I enjoy the creativity, detailed nature, and aesthetic aspects of reconstruction of the human body. I feel that reconstructive surgery provides great functional and psychological benefits to my patients, and can significantly improve quality of life.
Orchard Medical Offices9449 Imperial HighwayDowney, CA 90242
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Perelman School of Medicine-University of Pennsylvania
- Graduate School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency: University Of California, Irvine Medical Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device