As a surgeon, I am rewarded by sharing in the satisfaction and fulfillment of my patients – the result of bringing the physical changes they desire to LIFE. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Kulick is an internationally recognized plastic surgery expert specializing in facial procedures.He uses cosmetic surgery to help patients overcome concerns about their physical appearance caused by birth defects, injuries, genetic structure, and the effects of aging. In these cases, the result of plastic surgery has increased self-esteem and enhanced quality of life for each patient. Having a strong level of self-esteem is one of the many factors that are part of leading an emotionally satisfying life.
- General Surgery
- Lower Eyelid
- Upper Eyelid
Education & Affiliations
Education & Training
E.S. Kilgore M.D.
W.L. Newmeyer M.D.
Stanford University School of Medicine
Trained from 01/01/1979 to 01/01/1985
Stritch School of Medicine
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Center-St. Luke's Campus
Awards & Recognitions
- DOCTORS’ CHOICE AWARD