Dr. Linda Li is a board certified and world renowned Female Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills.
Dr. Li attended Boston University where she obtained her undergraduate and medical degrees through an elite six-year program. After completing her surgical residency at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center, she extended her skills with a plastic surgical fellowship at New York Presbyterian/Cornell University Medical Center. Now, one of a handful of female plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery practicing in Beverly Hills, Dr. Li specializes in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, utilizing a rich surgical background guided by a gentle feminine touch. Dr. Li believes in individualizing the care for each patient in order to achieve their desired goals. She meticulously performs these transformations in her own surgical suite which allows her to provide a level of care that is unsurpassed.
Dr. Li is an instantly recognizable figure having appeared on the E! Television Network’s international hit series, Dr. 90210. Fans throughout the world have come to know her as a caring and thoughtful physician, surgeon, wife, and mother. Her dedication to professionalism as well as her down to earth quality made her one of the most popular doctors on the series.
Linda Li, MD FASC433 North Camden DriveBeverly Hills, CA 90210
- Arm Lift
- Breast Augmentation with Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Thigh Lift
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Boston University
- Graduate School: Boston University
- Residency: University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowships Trained In: General Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship Hospitals: New York Presbyterian/Cornell University Medical Center
- American Board of Surgery - General
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device