Dr. Jonathan Hoenig is committed to quality, compassionate care, superior patient satisfaction, and excellence in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Hoenig limits his practice to plastic surgery of the face, eyes, and neck, having performed close to 20,000 thousand procedures over the past 15 years on the face alone. He is one of the few cosmetic surgeons who is a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) and the American Board of Ophthalmology, as well as a diplomat of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
As a member of the prestigious ASOPRS society, Dr. Hoenig is one of approximately 500 surgeons in the world who has completed an approved fellowship, passed oral and written examinations, and presented a thesis pertaining to plastic surgery on and around the eyes and face. Dr. Hoenig presented his thesis on Mid-facial Anatomy and is considered one the of the world’s experts on rejuvenation of the mid-face, including the eyelid and cheek areas.
Jonathan A. Hoenig, MD9735 Wilshire BoulevardBeverly Hills, CA 90212
- Upper Eyelid
- Lower Eyelid
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift, Browplasty)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift (Lower Rhytidectomy)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: CUNY Queens College
- Graduate School: State University of New York
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
- Fellowships Trained In: Cosmetic Surgery, Other
- Fellowship Hospitals: Jules Stein Eye Institute at UCLA, The Institute for the Advancement of Specialty Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
Awards & Recognitions
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly
- Top Doctors:Southern California Castle Connolly
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device