Although his practice includes the entire spectrum of plastic surgery, Dr. Cheng’s unique expertise in complex hand reconstruction and microsurgical procedures makes him one of the most sought-after plastic surgeons in greater Dallas. With his extensive background and training, he helps to restore hand functionality and reconstruct bodily deformities so that adult and pediatric patients can achieve a high quality of life and increased freedom of movement.
Dr. Cheng is among a small number of surgeons in North Texas performing SGAP and PAP flap procedures after breast cancer treatment. He is also one of the few doctors in the country trained to perform migraine surgery. His research includes a tissue engineering and nerve regeneration project that is developing new strategies for reconstructing injured nerves. He performs experimental neural interfacing procedures to give hand and forearm amputees the ability to use a robotic hand to feel sensations and perform precision finger movements.
Dr. Cheng has authored several book chapters and numerous research articles that have been published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the Journal of Hand Surgery, among others. He has been a guest lecturer and made presentations at numerous medical and scientific conferences throughout the United States and around the world.
Chinese, French, German, Spanish, English
Dr. Jonathan Cheng Inc.1801 Inwood RoadDallas, TX 75390
- Injectable Fillers: Dermal Fillers
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift, Browplasty)
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Rice University
- Graduate School: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellowships Trained In: Other
- Fellowship Hospitals: Barnes Jewish Hospital
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Children's Health System of Texas
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device