Jon F. Harrell M.D. is an american plastic surgeon with excellent credentials over 25 years of experience, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otorhinolaryngology.
Distinguished by his professional career, Dr. Harrell combines years of training and medical practice, in which he has improved surgical skills and abilities in different aesthetic procedures.
His work is characterized by a high commitment to surgical excellence. He also takes your time to listen to his patients and try to understand their expectations and desires, before each surgery.
Many of the patients recognize his good communication skills and extensive knowledge by making recommendations in the consultation process and postoperative follow-up, with the aim of offering the best results. Since February/ 2017, he joined the team of surgeons at My Cosmetic Surgery.
My Cosmetic Surgery7360 Coral WayMiami, FL 33155
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: George Williams College of Aurora University
- Graduate School: Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Brooke Army Medical Center, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Memorial Hospital MiramarMiramar, FL
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device