Henry Chen, MD is a double board-certified Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon. Dr. Chen specializes in all aspects of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck. His philosophy focuses on a personalized approach, tailoring procedures to each patient’s individual desires to achieve natural looking results with minimal downtime.
Dr. Chen graduated magna cum laude from Rice University and then obtained dual MD/MBA degrees from Baylor College of Medicine and the Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University. He completed his residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Colorado, where he also served as chief resident.
Following residency, Dr. Chen was one of only 40 surgeons chosen nationwide yearly to complete a prestigious fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He completed his fellowship at Albany Medical Center and the New England Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center in Albany, New York under the mentorship of Dr. Edwin F. Williams, III, former president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and an international leader in the field.
Gan Chinese, Mandarin, English
Henry Chen, MD8631 West 3rd StreetLos Angeles, CA 90048
- Upper Eyelid
- Lower Eyelid
- Chin Augmentation
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift, Browplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift (Lower Rhytidectomy)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Rice University
- Graduate School: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: University of Colorado
- Fellowships Trained In: Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellowship Hospitals: Albany Medical Center, New England Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center in Albany
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device