Dr. Davis B. Nguyen grew up in Southern California, graduating from UCLA, summa cum laude. His unparalleled academic pedigree includes winning a Whipple Scholarship to the University of Rochester Medical School in New York. At the same time, he completed a highly sought after research fellowship in general surgery at Harvard.
Dr. Nguyen served his internship in General Surgery at Yale University, where he was named chief resident and spent five years specializing in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He then returned to the West Coast where he completed a facial plastic surgery fellowship with world-renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. Frank Kamer at the famed USC-affiliated Lasky Clinic in Beverly Hills, under the auspices of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Through a unique combination of deft surgical skill, a keen aesthetic eye, and an incomparable bedside manner, Dr. Nguyen consistently delivers superior results for his patients and their numerous referrals. Whether it is a facelift, rhinoplasty, reconstruction or injectables, Dr. Nguyen is known for bringing an earnest enthusiasm for his craft and an unmitigated desire to achieve the best outcomes possible for his patients. A nationally acclaimed physician, he continues to inspire trust and loyalty to new and existing patients alike.
Dr Davis B. Nguyen450 South Beverly DriveBeverly Hills, CA 90212
- Lip Augmentation
- Injectable Fillers: Dermal Fillers
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift, Browplasty)
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift (Lower Rhytidectomy)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: University of California-Los Angeles
- Graduate School: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency: Yale University
- Fellowships Trained In: Other
- Fellowship Hospitals: Lasky Clin Usc
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device