Dr. Christie Prendergast specializes in a range of body, face, and breast procedures with a passion for breast cancer reconstruction. She loves to combine the new techniques and technology to cater to patients who are looking for subtle refinements that enhance their natural features. There are many routes to becoming a plastic surgeon, and Dr. Prendergast chose the most demanding training completing both residencies in general surgery and plastic surgery. She serves as an inspiration in her accomplishments of overcoming a disadvantaged background and serves as a mentor to many students.
Education & Affiliations
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: University of California-Santa Barbara
- Graduate School: Western University of Health Sciences
- Residency: University of California, Irvine
- Fellowships Trained In: General Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship Hospitals: University of California Irvine