Dr. Brian Slywka was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and raised in nearby Blaine Lake by his parents of Ukrainian descent. Born a Canadian, he is a life-long hockey fan and plays wih his pals whenever he can. Incidentally, Slywka (pronounced ""slew-ka"") means “plum” in the Ukrainian language.
Dr. Slywka is a graduate of the medical school at the University of Saskatchewan and did his internship and general surgery residency at Hurley Hospital in Flint, Michigan, an affiliate of the medical school of the University of Michigan. He did his specialty training in plastic surgery at Northwestern University Medical Center in Chicago.
He specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery. His surgeries are performed in-house at the outpatient surgical suite in the Plastic Surgery Center of Thousand Oaks and he is affiliated with Los Robles Medical Center in Thousand Oaks and Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital.
Dr. Slywka continually updates his approaches and knowledge of plastic surgery through printed and electronic media, seminars and plastic surgery conventions.
Plastic Surgery Center of Thousand Oaks351 Rolling Oaks DriveThousand Oaks, CA 91361
- Upper Eyelid
- Lower Eyelid
- Acne Scar Treatment - Dermabrasion
- Breast Augmentation with Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Male Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift, Browplasty)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
Education & Training
- Residency: Hurley Hospital | Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
AEDIT is taking the stigma out of plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables. Welcome to the future of beauty - The AEDITORsend it to your mobile device