Alexander Simopoulos, M.D., FACOG is a cosmetic surgeon who is lauded for his precise, diligent, and effective approach to each and every procedure he conducts. He has worked with patients from every major continent and his specialties range across the full spectrum of cosmetic surgery for women, including but not limited to: Liposuction, Fat transfer, Vaginal and vulvar reconstructive surgery, Botox, Juvederm Dr. Simopoulos practices at FPA Women's Health in Los Angeles. His prior experience includes a Medical Director position at Beverly Hills Sunset Surgery Center, a Clinical Instructor position at Innogyn (during which time he taught many physicians about surgical techniques), and training at the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Los Angeles.
Education & Affiliations
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School: Georgetown University
- Graduate School: University of Virginia-Main Campus
- Residency: The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center